Thinking of Selling?
It’s a Home-Sellers Market in Madison, WI
Ten years ago, when the real estate market crashed, it kept many people from wanting to buy a home. That situation is dramatically changing, and the market is now open for sellers. There are many home buyers, especially in Dane County, but the supply is low. If you’ve been considering selling a home, you might want to take the opportunity to get the most out of your investment. One of the first steps you can take is to contact an agent, who will help you get your home ready and presentable, to find a buyer very quickly.
Benefits of a Real Estate Agent When Selling
- Experience and education
- Helping you stage your home effectively
- Sorting out serious buyers from those just looking
- Knowledge of the neighborhood, market and amenities
- Negotiation assistance and confidentiality
- Documentation knowhow
- Networking with other professionals
- Handling the paperwork and deadlines
- Answering your questions throughout the process